Monday, April 4, 2011

Trial Results, Olds, April 2,3 2011

Cindy reports......

Had a really fun weekend at Olds Agility trial. Both SUNAR and me had some brilliant moments and then some not so brilliant moments. Thanks to some of my friends at the trial (you know who you are) they helped me plan/ strategies a course and unknowingly to look a little silly. Besides keeping friends entertained (laughing at me) this sport has a way of keeping one humble.

3 Q's total in the following:
1. Steeplechase
2. Advanced Snooker and now moving up to Masters
3. Master Jumpers

Congratulations!!!!!



Susan reports......

JERRY and I had a fun weekend with four Q's in eight runs.

2 Advanced Jumper Q's, an Advanced Standard Q and a Starters Snooker Q.

He earned his Starter Games Dog Title !!!

Congratulations Susan & Jerry !!!

No comments: